Aesthetics at Illinois Eye Center wants to help you look your very best this holiday season. Early signs of aging include the development of wrinkles and a loss of facial fullness. Fillers can temporarily restore your facial contours. Dr. Catherine Cuite, Oculoplastic and Reconstructive surgeon, provides different types of fillers to best suit your needs and your skin type. These products include Juvéderm XC® Injectable Gel, Juvéderm Voluma® XC, Restylane® and Perlane®, and BELOTERO BALANCE®. Here’s a quick look at what each product offers:
Juvéderm® XC Injectable Gel
- This filler is composed of a gel made of hyaluronic acid, which is a naturally occurring substance in your skin that helps add volume and hydration.
- Both fillers smooth away wrinkles by adding temporary volume to facial tissue and provide natural-looking results for up to one year.
- Juvéderm XC is infused with lidocaine to improve comfort during treatment.
Juvéderm Voluma® XC
- This product is the first filler to be FDA-approved injectable gel to instantly add volume to your cheek area.
- It can provide contour and a subtle lift, with results lasting up to two years.
Restylane® and Perlane®
- The Restylane family of products includes Restylane and Perlane.
- Both products are cosmetic dermal fillers, formulated to replace lost volume and restore youthful contours to the skin, smoothing away severe facial wrinkles and folds, like the lines from your nose to the corners of your mouth.
- Restylane lasts for up to six months and Perlane last for up to nine months.
- BELOTERO BALANCE has unique properties that allow it to adapt within your skin for soft and even correction.
- This product is a soft treatment for more delicate areas, such as vertical lip lines (thin lines that appear above the lip line).
- xResults last up to six months.
If you would like to reduce the appearance of lines and creases or restore facial contours, a filler treatment may be right for you. Schedule a consultation today and call us at (309) 243-3875, or visit our website at www.illinoiseyecenter.com/aesthetic-services.