We hope you had a lovely Thanksgiving holiday with family and friends.
Illinois Eye Center has a lot to be thankful for this holiday season. This time of the year is always a bit more hectic, but we’ve managed to fit a few activities in before the holiday rush.
Our entire staff celebrated Thanksgiving in the office with a delicious full course lunch provided by the doctors. Our activity committee collected donations to provide funds and goods to several local charities such as Stand Down for homeless veterans, Eversight, Brats for the Cure, TAPS Animal Shelter, and Crohn’s & Colitis Foundations. We are so fortunate to be able to give back to the communities that support our mission.
We were also “Washington Strong” in remembrance of the 2013 tornado that devasted parts of the community.
We’d like to take this time to let all of you know what we’re thankful for here at Illinois Eye Center:
- Our patients…
- For trusting us with their eye care.
- We are here to preserve, protect, and enhance our patients’ eye sight & vision.
- Our volunteers…
- Who spend generous amounts of their own time assisting us with events and patient navigation.
- They help keep things moving along and are true assets to our organization.
- The opportunity to conduct research and participate in clinical trials…
- Leading the way to new technologies and procedures that save and restore vision.
- Our doctors and staff…
- For their knowledge and compassion towards each and every one of our patients.
Have a wonderful holiday season with your loved ones!