Frequently Asked Questions about EyeCareToday
What is EyeCareToday?
Who will I see at EyeCareToday?
Do I need a referral?
Does insurance cover care at EyeCareToday?
What are common reasons for being seen at EyeCareToday?
- Eye infection
- Eye injury
- Corneal scratches, which affect the cornea, or transparent front part of the eye
- Foreign object stuck in eye
- Irritation from a foreign object
- Extreme eye allergy symptoms
What are some of the symptoms that would warrant a visit to EyeCareToday?
- Stinging, burning or pain that does not go away
- Sudden vision loss
- Having a foreign object stuck in your eye
- Burns on your eye or eyelid
- Eye itchiness
- New sensitivity to light
- New floaters, or small spots that drift through your field of vision
- Seeing flashes of light
- Seeing dark shadows moving across your field of vision