Have questions about SculpSure®? We’ve got answers!
What Is SculpSure?
SculpSure is a type of non-invasive fat removal that relies on the power of lasers to help whisk away fat and give you the shape you crave. Cutting-edge and FDA-approved, SculpSure addresses problem areas in four simple steps:
- Target fat cells with laser-generated heat without affecting the overlying layer of skin
- Destroy those fat cells, damaging them permanently so they can’t regenerate or refill
- Eliminate the damaged fat cells, a process your body sees to naturally over the course of three or so months
- Showcase the results — namely, the permanent removal of the targeted fat cells and your new contours
How Long Does a SculpSure Treatment Take?
Each SculpSure session lasts just 25 minutes per area. You can treat multiple areas during one visit or concentrate on a single spot.
How Long Will It Take to Recover?
SculpSure’s non-invasive approach to non-surgical fat reduction is so gentle you won’t have any downtime at all. Though you may experience some mild tenderness, swelling or redness, you can feel free to resume your normal day-to-day routine immediately. Whether you have kids to pick up from school or a work presentation you simply can’t miss, SculpSure will deliver the results you seek without interrupting your schedule.
There are a few things that can help you achieve optimal results:
- Massage the treated area gently for five to 10 minutes twice per day to help relieve any tenderness for 6 weeks following treatment
- Watch your daily water intake and aim for at least eight glasses
- Support your body’s lymphatic system by exercising, even if it’s something simple like a brisk walk or low-impact aerobics
- Eat a healthy, balanced diet
Which Areas Can I Target with SculpSure?
SculpSure has FDA approval for use on your abdomen, flanks, back and thighs and is especially prized for double chin removal.
Have more questions about SculpSure? Ready to treat yourself to body contouring just in time for swimsuit season? Aesthetics at Illinois Eye Center can help. Call us Michelle or Alicia today at (309) 243-3875 to schedule your consultation.